MillionVerifier offers a unique automated email verification system to keep your email marketing account clean of bad emails at all times.
MillionVerifier EverClean will verify your emails daily and remove bad emails from your email marketing account.
MillionVerifier EverClean is currently available with the following email marketing platforms: Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Mailgun, Mailjet, Elastic Email, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Zoho CRM, Reply, Getresponse, Hubspot, AWeber, MailerLite, and Drip.
How to keep my email marketing account clean automatically?
- Log in to your MillionVerifier account.
- Go to https://app.millionverifier.com/integrations/everclean
- Select your email marketing tool and click on connect.
- Enter your API key from your marketing platform.
- Select the email list(s) you want to keep ever clean.
- Set-up automatic action. E.g., unsubscribe bad emails.
MillionVerifier is going to verify the selected email lists every day for you and take the action you set up in the background.
Which emails can you automatically remove for me?
When you set up MillionVerifier EverClean, you will have the option
- Bad emails, such as invalid and disposable emails.
- Risky emails, such as unknown and catch-all emails.